Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!! & Link-Up

This morning Nick & I exchanged Valentine's Day cards...

His card to me.....

My card to him....

Clearly we have different opinions of this holiday..




Happy Valentine's Day to my Valentine!!!



I hope you all have a great Valentine's Day!





Ever wonder if your spouse really knows you?! Well now is the time to find out!

HOST:

CO-HOSTS:


How long have you been married?
Nick: almost 2 months
Erin:  almost 2 months

Where was your first date?
Nick: Bar Louie Downtown Milwaukee
Erin:  Bar Louie Downtown Milwaukee

Where was your first kiss?
Nick: Parking lot of my apartment
Erin:  In the parking lot outside of Nick’s apartment

Who first said, "I love you"?
Nick: Erin
Erin:  me


What were your wedding colors?
Nick: Chanukah blue & silver
Erin:  Royal blue & Silver

Who is her celebrity crush?
Nick: ?
Erin:  Probably Brian Williams


If she was ordering drinks for both of you what would you each get?
Nick: Leinies for me and a cider for her
Erin:  Probably a Miller Lite for Nick & a UV Cake & Pineapple for me


What is the best meal she has ever cooked you?
Nick: She doesn’t cook – although she does make good omelets
Erin:  I don’t cook

What is the worst meal she has ever cooked you?
Nick: She doesn’t really cook
Erin:  I don’t cook


What would she say is your most annoying habit?
Nick: shaking the box of Goldfish crackers when I eat them
Erin:  He comes home from work and IMMEDIATELY goes for this giant box of Goldfish crackers,  shaking it LOUDLY between each handful….drives.me.crazy!!!!!!

What is the last thing she does before she goes to bed?
Nick: reads
Erin:  reads

What's her blog's name?!
Nick: no idea
Erin:  the erin episodes

3 comments:

  1. Ha!! I need to ask my husband if he knows these answers about us! I fear the answer would be no.

    Ramblings of a Suburban Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Normally my husband gets the sweet romantic card and I get the him the funny card but we switched this year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, i love that goldfish quirk! so glad you stopped by my blog :)

    -Emma
    chasingtexas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete