Friday, February 8, 2013

Fab Friday Link Up!!


Today I'm linking up to celebrate the FAB in my life!  
Here are the things I'm celebrating this week!!


Fab #1 


my Superbowl winnings in the work pool - granted I really didn't care about the game, but I was pumped that somehow I landed the correct numbers to 'win' the first quarter in our work pool!!
 

Fab #2

the phone date I had with my wonderful friend Heather!  We really hadn't talked since the wedding and it was so great to hear her voice and catch up on her life.  She has 3 beautiful kiddos and unfortunately they've been battling the flu for a few weeks at her house - here's to hoping thats over with now!


Fab #3

yesterday was FREE BAGEL DAY at Brueggers!!  The work girls and I were all over that!  Yummy!!

Fab #4- #5

I'm heading back to WISCONSIN this weekend!!!  This counts for at least 2 'fabs' this week!  I get to see my wonderful family, hopefully some high school friends AND we are going bridesmaid dress shopping for my sisters upcoming wedding!!  I CAN'T wait!!




My brother & sister in law @ our wedding
My parents with  my sister & her fiance @ our wedding
my fabulous high school ladies @ my bridal shower




Tell us what is FAB in your life this week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment