Sunday, March 3, 2013

Sunday Social Link-Up

Sunday Social

Hello blog world.  Sorry I've been MIA this week.  It's just been one of those week's where I can't seem to get motivated to blog...
It's been a busy weekend at our house, so today post will be quick.  I'm linking up with the Sunday Social.
5 songs you’ll listen to the rest of your life: 
1. 100 Proof - Kellie Pickler
2. Everything - Lifehouse
3. Don't Stop Believing - Journey
4. Sweet Home Alabama - Lynard Skynard
5. Iris - Goo Goo Dolls





5 things on your bucket list: 
1. Visit all 7 continents - I've only made it to 2 so far
2. Visit all 50 states - I'm only at 27-ish
3. Figure out where I want to live
4. Buy a home
5. (maybe) have children




5 celebs you’d love to hang out with for a day: 
1. Britney Spears
2. Brian Williams
3. Carrie Underwood
4. Jennifer Lawrence
5. Will Ferrell





5 things you always carry on your purse: 
1. Hand Sanitizer
2. Chapstick (usually various types)
3. Bobby pins/hair ties
4. Kleenex
5. my Wallet

Note:  not really my purse


5 books on your reading list: 
1. Anna Karenina
2. A Small Furry Prayer
3. The Memory Keepers Daughter
4. 3 Cups of Tea
5. Girl with the Dragon Tattoo Trilogy (I've tried a few times and can't get into them - but I'm determined!!)





Share the last 5 photos on your phone
I found these t-rex wristbands while doing a deep clean of our apartment (aka - unpacking boxes that had been sitting since we moved in in 2010)  One of my friends had these made back in 2008/2009 and they were 'all the rage' amongst my friends back then.  We literally all wore them around -sort of like a stupid fashion statement!  lol!

Nick, testing out a chair while we were shopping at Restoration Hardware...

Popcorn Shrimp at Stella's Fish Cafe - YUM!!!

My drink at Stella's

A dress I'm trying to sell on EBAY


I hope you all have a great Sunday!!  We've got another busy day ahead of us, but check back tomorrow for my weekend update!!

5 comments:

  1. I've never heard of A Small Furry Prayer. It's now on my to-read list!

    Stopping by from Sunday Social!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by!! I'm about 1/2 through A Small Furry Prayer & it's a good read so far. I'm a huge animal lover - so it's really interesting to understand the mentality & theory behind animal rescue/behavior! Happy Sunday!!

      Delete
  2. That's a beautiful dress! Someone will buy it soon!

    And how did I forget that I wanted to visit all 50 states?? That is totally a perfect bucket list item.

    Ramblings of a Suburban Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. It took me awhile to get into the first book, I had to skip the first half of the book and then it really got good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey!!!

    I've nominated you for the Liebster award on my blog today, the rules are simple if you chose to participate.

    RULES:
    1. Link back to the person who nominated you
    2. Write 11 facts about yourself once nominated
    3. Answer the 11 questions from the person who nominated you
    4. Nominate 11 blogs with 200 or less followers
    5. Create 11 Questions for those bloggers to answer

    http://thediaryofarealhousewife.blogspot.com/

    All should be posted in just a few mins! Sorry I couldnt find an email!

    ReplyDelete